For many organisations technology plays a pivotal part in the delivery of their business goals. technology leadership requires the ability to balance risk, development, investment and a delivery “road-map” aligned with business goals and strategy. I work with organisations on the development of their:
- IT strategy: Working with organisations to align their IT and business strategies;
- Digital reputation: As the power of social media grows organisations are no longer in full control of their brand. I work with organisations to develop tools and strategies to manage and monitor their digital reputation;
- Service management, service design: Managing and delivering national and international internet delivered services;
- Governance model: The procedures and processes that allow an organisation to manage their technology related risk;
- Systems, information and technical architecture: The sublime nature of architecture and how getting it right underpins an organisations ability to deliver their business goals;
- Procurement strategies: Right sourcing – in-source or out-source? Specifying functional and non-functional requirements, service level agreements that have meaning and delivering value for money;
- Systems development construction: Program and project management. Development models used in the construction of enterprise class systems, including systems migration strategies using agile and formal development methods.